• Your car or any other belongings whilst using the play area.
• Your dog – dogs are the owners responsibility, please ensure there is no inappropriate behaviour
• Children – if you are bringing children they must be accompanied by an adult at all times and be aware of how to conduct themselves appropriately around other peoples dogs.
The facility does have uneven surfaces which can be slippy at times.
• Take path past the blue container keeping it to your left and head down hill
• Go through wooden gate, then deer gate to left
• Available space is area between the two deer gates, and hill
o There are paths cut on hill for you to walk
o Seating is available at top of hill and under the trees at bottom for both shade and shelter
• Dog water is available in the bucket(s) by the entrance gate
• All poo must be picked up and deposited in the secure waste bucket just outside the main gate. (it is possible to stick your hand through the fence so that you don’t need to go out and in)
• Only public areas are car park and play park – there is ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS anywhere else.
Dogs must be on a lead from car park until inside play area
• Do not allow your dog to dig as this is a health and safety issue and wrecks the grass
• Please pick up all poo, should you come across one that’s not yours, it would be appreciated if you could please pick it up
• Be respectful of other owners and their dogs
• Please ensure you know where your dog is at all times and what they are doing
• If your dog is sick or has loose stools please message me and mark it so that I can have it cleaned
• This is a No Smoking facility
Prepayment is required to secure your booking, if you do not book you will be refused access. Payment an be made through BACS, details will be giving at time of booking
Cancellation please ensure that you give more than 24hrs notice of cancellation, Cancellation within 24hours or a no show are non-refundable
Please call/text 07599824666, PM through facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org